e would love for you to join us at Zion Church. Whether you have been to church many times, or you have never been to church, you are welcome at Zion. We understand that stepping into an unfamiliar church for the first time can be a little intimidating and maybe even uncomfortable. That is why at Zion Church, we want to do everything possible to help you to feel welcomed and accepted – just as you are. Everyone of all ages is welcome. At Zion, you will find a church filled with singles, families, children, teenagers, babies and adults of every age. So what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to meet you!
EXPERIENCE ZION CHURCH
A FEW TIPS TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU VISIT ZION CHURCH OF FREEPORT
- Feel free to come casual or dressy. We have no dress code – whatever makes you comfortable is great with us!
- We have a lot of parking spots available, especially for you! Please feel free to park any place you would like. We have spaces close to the front and back doors marked visitor parking. This parking is made available for you.
- We are known as a church who loves to greet one another. We will never make you stand up in front of others and point you out in front of the crowd. But be ready! People will talk to you and welcome you to our church.
- Sit anywhere you would like. There are no assigned seats.
- Your kids are safe! We require that anyone who works with your children go through background checks and certified training with: Ministry Safe (www.ministrysafe.com)
- We are not after your money! Guests are encouraged to enjoy the visit with NO obligation to give.
So what can you expect? A casual atmosphere where people lift their voices in praise, messages you can take with you that are based on the truths of the Bible, outstanding ministries for children and teens, Bible studies for all ages, ministries in our community and around the world and a seat waiting for you! For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com