- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible Word of God.
(II Timothy 3:16)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19, 20)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through ascension to the right hand of the father and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1-3; Luke 2:4-11; John 20:39; John 3:34; Acts 1:9; Acts 7:54; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Matthew 24:30)
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (Acts 2:38, 39; 1 Corinthians 3:16)
- We believe in the eternal security of every true believer. That once saved, always saved. (John 10:27-30; 1 John 5:11-13)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life. (John 14:16, 17; John 16:8-11)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Daniel 12:1, 2)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (John 13:34, 35; Ephesians 4)
- We believe it is the responsibility of each Christian to determine God’s will for himself and to obey it.